Include curriculum rationale,volunteer services, service altruism, agency profiles, pre-service instructions, etc., integrated into the humanistic spirit curriculum.
Students go to off-campus community and organizations for public service, for a total of 20 hours.
Integrated into the humanistic spirit curriculum; or implemented by the “service learning tutor” after service.
The completion of 20 hours Service Learning is required for students’ graduation.
During the semester, summer or winter vacation
The completion of 20 hours Service
1. Combine the core knowledge of the whole school with the “Humanistic Spirit” course, adopt the “infiltration” teaching method, service theory and service implementation, and implement simultaneously.
2. Course Content: The service learning course is “zero credits, compulsory, and two hours”. Specific content includes: basic courses, service implementation, reflection and motivation.
3. Course faculty: There is a “Humanity Spirit Teacher”, a “Service Learning Tutor”, a “Volunteer Teacher” and a “Leading Teacher” in the school. There is “Institutional Supervision” outside the school.
4. Target: Students in the first and second grades of the Four Skills Days Department are required to take the “Service Learning” course.
Others and exceptions:
1. Transfer students and resume students can place based on their “Course Schedule”.
2. Students with a handicap handbook are free to choose a credit or participate in a suitable service plan.